Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thanks!

I wanted to thank my SIL, Scarlett, for making me addicted to the Internet again. You make blogging look fun and easy! (here's hoping). I have enjoyed every post and finding new blogs to follow from your recommendations. I also wanted to thank my family and friends for giving me a life worth blogging about.
I had almost sworn off Facebook, resistant to twitter, and abandoned my LinkedIn account. Did anyone even use those seemingly pointless sites anymore? I got my answer when one of my friends got a job offer from Following someone on twitter and tweeting back and forth with them. Yes, he was constantly on his phone (annoying) and he tirelessly searched for a year to find a job. My point is, he found one. On Twitter. Best part? The job is working at the NFL in the greatest city on earth, NYC.
You can tweet me, Facebook me, connect with me on LinkedIn, read my blog, and even follow my boards on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Whit I hope you enjoy blogging and the blog world as much as I do! I can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete