Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Knoxville: Round Two!


Well, I went back to Knoxville this weekend, but this time I went back to college too. My college roommates Alix and Margaret flew all the way from the West Coast.
I'll let the pictures tell the story....(with a few captions to help)

Alix and I drove from Nashville and I had to go straight to my favorite pizza place.
  Stephanos. Wheat crust.

The first of many pictures we took of ourselves :)
 While Margaret attended a wedding Saturday, Alix and I had some lunch before going to the Game!
 Pride of the Southland Marching Band





 My favorite part of any UT game. Running through the "T"


 Our first and only touch down of the game...
 Orange Pants Pic!
Cool Beans!  
We had to wait in line (ugh!) so we decided they should change the name to just Beans. It became Cool again once we got inside.

I never would have made it through college with out these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment