Monday, November 28, 2011

Friendsgiving


Last year I had family Thanksgiving early, so on the actual Thanksgiving a few of our friends got together and had Friendsgiving. This year our 2nd Annual Friendsgiving was a success.
Clay (our official turkey Fryer) and Jon
An hour later....Deliciousness


 I also made a Cheesecake for the first time : )



For the 13th year in a row, we celebrated Best Buy Day. Most of you know this as Black Friday.  In the past, my Dad and I went to Best Buy at 5 in the morning (sometimes earlier). This year, the stores opened at midnight. And So, My Dad and I were among the hundreds of people waiting in line. This time we just got a few good DVD's on BlueRay. I know what you're thinking, "You waited in line for an hour and a half for DVD's?" No, this is why:


On Friday, my Family had our Thanksgiving (minus one, who we missed greatly!)


 Sunday we went to The Gaylord Opryland Hotel to see the holiday decorations before we watched the Christmas Spectacular with the Rocketts!




No comments:

Post a Comment