Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 2012!

I have a few New Year resolutions:

1. Keep a clean house 24/7
     -clean counters, clean floors, no dirty dishes, no piles of clothes All.The.Time...type A here I come!
2. Less Facebook time
     -Im so over it
3. Get more of my friends to start blogging
     -Its more fun than Facebook!
4.  Get my house put together

I know #1 and #4 sound similar, but there are so many things I want to do to my house that dont involve cleaning. 
Like getting the office together
Figuring out what to do with all the empty space in my bedroom
Figuring out where I can put all the furniture I want to buy from West Elm.



I have so many things to look forward to in 2012.

I'm hosting my first Baby Shower this weekend!

A bachelorette party in February!

A wedding in March!

A wedding in April!
Speaking of, nothing gives you motivation to clean your house like throwing a Baby Shower! I have been preparing my house all week, with several months of planning, and I cannot wait for this weekend to get here. I will post pictures afterwards, I don't want to ruin the surprise!


Do you have any resolutions this year? Are you looking forward to any upcoming events?

No comments:

Post a Comment