Friday, July 13, 2012

3 steps to having fun while exercising!

Step 1: Grab your adventurous friends

Step 2: Convince them to join the YMCA

Step 3: Take a Water Aerobics class!

Its fail proof!  

A few weeks ago, Christine and I bravely jumped stepped into the outdoor pool (yes, people can and will watch you!), and let me tell you what:

It was SO. MUCH. FUN.

After the initial (and excessive) giggling wore off : ), we got ourselves under control and spent the next hour having a blast!  Don't get me wrong, it was definitely a great work out, but I've never smiled through an entire 'work out' before, have you? 

So, why did we randomly choose to do such a thing?  Well, my friend Christine is 36 weeks pregnant (that's 9 months!) so her exercise options are limited.  Plus, its fun to try new things, people!  

My only regret is that I didn't take any pictures of our water adventure.  So, here are some that I found on the Internet in hopes to convince you all to try it out!






Also, check out this informative video on youtube!




Have a great weekend everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment