Thursday, August 2, 2012

Change...

"Ugh."  
That's been my word lately.
I've been dealing with change, and I don't like it. 
Shocker, right?
While everything else in my world was perfect, my job was not.  I had been at my "dream job" for 4 months, and quickly realized it was more of a nightmare.  I loved the company, but not my job.  
So, when another opportunity came from somewhere else, I took it.  I put my two weeks in and started another job right away.  
I went from one extreme to another.  Picking up papers from the printer, to managing multiple accounts for website development.  
And then it hit me.  That overwhelming, scared to death, fear of failure.  
Do you know how annoying it is to let something completely consume your life?  
Do you know how frustrating is it to feel inadequate? 
Do you know how exhausting it is to cry for a week straight?  
No?  I'm envious of you. 
Yes?  Keep reading..
Sometimes you just need a good cry (or 2 or 3 or 10) to let it all out.  Then give yourself a pep talk and take back control. 
Luckily for me, I am surrounded by the love and support of my family and friends. They have all helped my in ways they will never know.  They have let me cry and complain to them countless times, and it always helps.  
However, it is ultimately up to me to make myself happy and be in control.  

"Ahh" 
That's going to be my new word.  
That's my sigh of relief that everything is going to be OK.

I hope this post is comforting to someone out there.  I will be back soon with lots of happy, fun pictures from my trip to Cali!

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment