Monday, September 24, 2012

Engagement Party!

It's about time I posted again! 
I've been neglecting my blog lately.
Sorry, blog.

My amazing mother, sisters, and Alix, threw me and Jon an engagement party.


It.

Was.


Incredible.



The cake!

Everything was perfectly detailed.

A table full of pictures greeted the guests as they walked in, then onto a plethora of snacks, drinks (including a margarita machine!), and Moe's catering.
There were monogrammed paper napkins, grey and white striped straws, a picture montage of our relationship, and cake pops for favors!

It was truly unforgettable.


Of all the pictures taken that night, here are my personal favorite.

I call these: "View from a 5-year-old"








And here was the last picture taken of the night... 

"The party-all-nighters"

I want to thank everyone for coming out to our party, you made it so special. 

Of course, the pressure is on to make sure the Wedding is just as much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment